The title means to take it easy... and it's hard to do that these days specially with how fast life goes. So here I try to inject my everyday thoughts... trying to keep everything cool!

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Lack sleep, nothing to do!

After two straight late night (the first of which I wasn't able to get any sleep), resulted to me feeling so sleepy. That, and what seems to be a lack of something to do this past few days.

I'm should be in Newcastle by now. However, I've just submitted the requirements for my UK Visa and i've been advised that it may very well take 12-16 days. Not sure even if that would be working days! So I'm stuck here with really nothing tasked to do... in limbo since I can't start any real work since i'm anticipating to leave.

The October version of the PRF though is at least keeping me a bit busy. I was busy and was quite satisfied of my working hours late last week because of it. But that is not true this week... yet.

If I had known, this would have been a great time for a vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home